CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Natalie's Panel





This is a panel I am doing for my granddaughter Natalie. It is long overdue but had a hard time finding the right pattern for her room that her Mom did an awesome job with. I searched many pattern sites and came across a name panel I liked but wasn't the right name. I contacted the designer and asked if she could make a Natalie for me. Thank you Marion at PDQpatterns.
I made the panel in copper foil and it will be framed in wood made by her granddad so it sure will be a labor of love.
Here are a few pics of the panel being made and also a picture of Natalie's beautiful bedroom it will be going.

2 comments:

Janet at New Moon Glass said...

Natalie is a lucky girl! I hope to see the finished piece..it looks really cool. I'm sure she will treasure it always...

Sapphire Glass Creations said...

Thank you Janet and I will post a picture when it gets to her. We are taking it to her for her first birthday. They live in OK and are excited to see her and her brother and sister as well.