CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Welcome to my blog


Hi,


My name is Diane and I'm from Derby,NY, and addicted to stain glass.


As growing up I would see many of the beautiful windows in churches and dreamed of making them. But something always got in the way. So in 2001 along with 3 of my coworkers we took a class, that was it I was hooked.


Until now I have made many things for myself and friends and family, like the surfboard panel above that I made for my grandson and the giraffe made for a a dear friends son's first child.

From this I have recieved a few commisions which hopefully will open a new venture.


2 comments:

Focal Point Glassworks said...

Looking good Diane! I added you to my blog site. Now we can keep tabs on each other...LOL

Kev

Designs by JFA said...

Diane, I love your blog, you have some really great pieces.

Added you to my blog list. What fun huh. Joan